How to redeem acrued purchase points ?

mrjunction

If it rides on Rails....
I dropped a note via your site a few weeks ago and got no response. I'm guessing no-one actually checks those in-boxes. I was asking how to go about redeeming my acrued purchase points. My points have since expired (another beef w/ JR: Would it kill you guys to NOT have points expire?) and I see no way to redeem points on your new site. I love your collective content, but there are times......... Randy

I've replied to anything sent thru at this point, so i have no idea where your message is or where it was placed or submitted. If you have any points to use it will note such during the checkout process at the bottom of the page. If there are none, it will not prompt you.

The idea of the points system is not to keep points forever, its a system that's meant for regular purchasers and best used by those folks. Its already set to let points expire at 6 months which we feel is more than reasonable for a program we really don't even need to offer. We've heavily considered just scrapping the entire thing simply due to the complaints about it so that may happen in the future and then no one gets anything for discount.

Back