TRS19 SpeedTree

Sanek17

Hello everyone! I noticed an interesting moment here, almost all the trees and the shadows on them look very terrible... This was not in T: ANE. What is the problem?
763572021_07_05_123240.jpg

Noticeable in other routes as well. The LOD seems to turn the green greyish as well as dropping detail. And/Or maybe it's the way various sun angles affect it.

That has to do with the lighting effects and the textures used for the non-3d trees that kick in when the trees are close by. It doesn't just happen in TRS19. I saw this in Cities: Skylines as well which also uses Speed Tree technology so it has something to do with how the tree leaves are rendered.

No idea if related or not. Have you tried resetting environment colors and different times of day just to see what happens?

No idea if related or not. Have you tried resetting environment colors and different times of day just to see what happens?

That would be one of the first things I would try. The lighting and environment is definitely different in TRS19. I noticed in Cities that this "effect" is more apparent depending upon which LUT is used. With starker, brighter lighting, it's less apparent, but with a smoother foggier environment, this is more obvious.

From my view I though that was just how TRS19 was rendering the trees because of the new environment...

Cheers

Back