Reinstalled TS12 Build 61388 and i see this .

Empty list , and the game doesn't download any registered DLCs .

Screenshot-1.png

N-vtelen.png

And TRS19 content ?

Screenshot-2.png

Same thing I see in mine. I assume the new store in TRS19 doesn't work with that old and unsupported interface. TS12 SP1 should automatically download any TS12 compatible DLC purchased from N3V and install it. It should also be available for download and manually install under your MyTrainz account.

You have TANE and TRS19 so your download listing is going to include everything on the DLS whether it is compatible or not. You have to make a filter in CM to only show items below trainz build 3.8. That interface was always a piece of junk. Use CM instead.

William

Can anyone please finally help me to solve this problem ? Contacted witth support , receied this reply :

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]From the 1st of September 2018, we have ended support for Trainz Simulator 12 and older (TS12, TS2010, TS2009, TC3, TC1/2, TRS2006, TRS2004, UTC (Trainz Ultimate Collection), Trainz 1.3) due to their age (4 years, and older - TS12 is now over 9 years old), and as such we no longer provide technical support for these editions, as well as support for any online function of these editions of Trainz software (including the download station).

Please see the following for further information on the Trainz Life-Cycle Policy: http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php5/Trainz_Life-Cycle_Policy

If you are experiencing issues with an unsupported edition of Trainz, then we would recommend that you try asking for assistance on our forums, which can be found here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/
[/FONT]

I lost the S&C and Mzrchison 2 content ( routes , sessions ) because of this .

Thanks for the link. I can never find that bookmark. I have installers for both Murchison and S&C in my list.

William

Tried the Legacy orders downloads? https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php, SnC is there on mine, need to click the invoice numbers to see what each item is, download links are at bottom of invoice.

Thanks , but i have TS2010 EE on that page . I bought S&C and Murchison 2 from Amazon . My problem is with the SP1 Hotfix 4 update . After applied the patch the routes / sessions of thse two DLCs are dissapeared from my game .

I tried both the digital version from here and the Steam version . No more automatic DLC downloads, i think Auran just disabled the in-game DLC downloads for TS12 to force customers to buy TANE and especially TRS19 instead .

Good Afternoon All
We have recently had to update a few of the systems used for our DLC downloads for Trainz. These updates have automatically been detected by Trainz: A New Era and newer, however as TS12 and earlier as no longer supported by us we have not actively tested these changes. It's not possible for us to provide support for each version of Trainz forever.

That said, our team are currently looking into this to see if this can be resolved for TS12, however we cannot give a timeframe for any specific fixes.

Good Afternoon All
We have recently had to update a few of the systems used for our DLC downloads for Trainz. These updates have automatically been detected by Trainz: A New Era and newer, however as TS12 and earlier as no longer supported by us we have not actively tested these changes. It's not possible for us to provide support for each version of Trainz forever.

That said, our team are currently looking into this to see if this can be resolved for TS12, however we cannot give a timeframe for any specific fixes.

Thank you for the company to show us who still want to play the older versions its middle finger . Even the DLS servers aren't available anymore .

I gave the middle finger to the older versions a long time ago
So had I, until the unholy abomination they have now created with TRS19 - full of bugs and numerous different levels of the same game.

Technically even TANE is out of "support" which I can accept for bugs or coding issues, but not when it comes to denying people access to content they have paid for.

Back