Does Standard have Quick Drive?

railventure

Hi all,

I have just purchased TRS19 Platinum Edition, and i am now stuck with Unified Driver /Surveyor Interface instead of the old Quick Drive that TANE had.

Since i like to be able to run trains on the fly and at the same time place trains on the run without pausing and reverting back to surveyor. Yes i can see it merits but i am not interested in my world just stopping every time i want to place a train.

Does the Standard Edition of TRS19 have the old TANE Quick Drive?

If i can i would like to go back to the old Quick Drive system, so if the Standard edition still has it i will uninstall Platinum and install Standard.

I have also not installed any content only the base game.

Thanks in advance for any info

rail

I just use the "Create Session" as my quick drive. To me it works just as well, I create a consist and then switch to drive mode. Easy-Peasy.

Thanks for the replies, since i only just installed it i might do a bit of experimenting with it, and may just go back to TANE as i was quite happy with it.

Thanks for the replies, since i only just installed it i might do a bit of experimenting with it, and may just go back to TANE as i was quite happy with it.

I use the Quickdrive rule. You can add locos, driver commands, etcl Don't know about Platinum.

Back