4th of July Sale

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Happy 4th everyone! Sale starts today and runs through Tuesday!

211245035_1638386626366543_4882954028239599093_n.png

Website is broken, pages not loading, no sale prices, banner that shows "independence day sale" doesn't link anywhere.

Also if I had some questions about jointed rail content, what's the best place to ask?

As noted in the email i sent you as well..
Website is working, pages load that you noted, sale pricing is auto applied depending on user level so its already there and that banner isnt supposed to link anything, its simply to note there is a sale.

Asking on content, either via email or support ticket is fine.

Thanks and for anyone considering these items, I received excellent support from them, on a Saturday no less!

The website works fine for me, but aside from the banner on the home page, I don't see anything on sale? Not sure what is meant by sale price "auto-applied".

The website works fine for me, but aside from the banner on the home page, I don't see anything on sale? Not sure what is meant by sale price "auto-applied".

The price that shows is the sale price. I was looking at a $15 loco that was marked as about $10.18 for me. Looks to be about 33% discount for non-club car members.

William

Last edited:
still times out cant access website at all. tried different solutions on my end everything seems to be working on my end.. but who knows.

Back