NKP L1-a Hudson

The main body is the NKP Mikado from K&L Trainz. The smoke deflectors are from The Backshops UP FEF-3. The drivers are from K&L trainz's CN K1d pacific. The Rear truck im not sure. The tender is the one that comes with K&L's Mikado. All of those parts are what he used for the l1a hudson. Put those in, and you have the model

OH see make me cleared you saying. Oh wow... I understand now. Does add attachment point for smoke deflectors and Mars light how do blink light?

NKP

Please I need know how do work with trainz and I will made boiler and cab and more in blender after Can I get smoke deflectors are from UP FEF-3 I made mars light how do add blink light. Help me for config.txt and script for 170-177

NKP

NKP, This argument is invalid, and not worth discussing. We all know you want this NKP L1a Hudson, but I don't think you understand our counterargument. We're saying that the base locomotive used is payware and by someone else, the parts used are payware and freeware and by someone else, the locomotive is a custom kitbash and not for download or distribution according to the K&L EULA. If you'd like to take chances, you can discuss it with the creator, but it'll most likely be a hard no.

Still, you cannot have that locomotive. It's that person's kitbash and theirs only. Just because you are a Trainz Veteran with 9 payware K&L items and such and such, doesn't mean you get your way. Please spare us the effort and ask a mod to delete the thread.

you don't understand huh. I just rebuilding steam locomotive not about him. I planning to NKP L1a Hudson my own in blender will vlog in trainz forum I don't know when yet I need to learning with script..

nkp

Back