Error, Missing asset BUILT_IN Affects Turntables

Alikiwi

Apprentice Creator
First I don't read Chinese! I had to figure out how to turn this back to ENGLISH! Ok, that problem solved in 10 seconds. However I have numerous routes some built-in but also from the DLS such as ECML Edinburgh - Dundee, ECML Kings Cross - Edinburgh, Healesville, VR Goulburn Murray Lines etc, which are all missing an unknown asset that affects <kuid2:82100:23990:5> CR160-Vía invisible. The missing unknown asset is <kuid:430331:999991> by grupostr. I quered this yesterday on discord via the support listing but got no reply.

How the dickens does an unknown built-in asset just vanish? Google can't find it, but I'm suspecting something has been updated that screws with TRS19 SP1, again? Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on, and better yet a solution? Tane is getting more popular by the minute, and I'll go there as soon as I deal with some info I need to find (unrelated). :eek:

<kuid:430331:999991> is available in the pack Catenaria CR-160 at Spain Trainz Rutas.

My TRS19 has <kuid2:82100:23990:1> Invisible track as built-in, which doesn't require any dependency. <kuid2:82100:23990:5> I have installed from the pack above.

Peter

Last edited:
Thanks for that, but still a mystery as to why it vanished, but then on a session I was working on for the Pittsburg to Altoona route, 2 trains (drivers#2 & #3) vanished and so have several consists I created and saved to the consist list. Not funny.

Hi Hope you can help me with your Warwick to Wallangarra Route Kuid2:606026:21022:1 is missing cannot find anywhere i know its a web Dark Blue by Modelermj. Regards Ken [lc530407]

Last edited:
Back