Trainz Plus Beta 113142 now available (PC)

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Patches are available on the Trainz Plus Beta stream for:

Trainz Plus 111951 to Trainz Plus Beta 113142
Trainz Plus Beta 112778 to Trainz Plus Beta 113142

This build fixes all the bugs reported that we could reproduce.
If your bug isn't listed below then please retest and if it is still happening, please retry using a fresh local data folder.

Changelist:

• Copy/paste now working
  • Floating objects now appear in their correct location
  • Custom filtering with a date in CM now returns correct results
  • Moving industry objects off the baseboard no longer allowed
  • Several MPD and MPS assertions fixed
  • Cloned custom picklists now working for all assets
  • Removed the two unsupported water effects bindings (feature coming in S20)
  • Water effect layers no longer cause threading assertion on map load

Bug Reporting:
While we do like seeing the reports here in the forums, please remember that the official process is to submit a detailed step by step guide to producing the bug through our Trainz Bug Report.

Downloaded and installed with no problems. However on loading my session all Mission Codes have lost there paths and have all reverted to 0. I reinstated all of the mission codes but on reloading the session they had all reverted to 0 again.
I would suggest that anybody who uses EIT and MCM does not download this update.

The "build" doesn't affect your local data (unless you save over it and don't have a backup). We always recommend that you avoid using your main local data folder with the beta anyway.

A better approach would be to use a fresh local data folder to try and repro the issue so that we can fix it.

Did this happen in the previous version? Does it happen creating a new route and saving the session?

The EIT Demo from the DLS doesn't have any problems, so perhaps there is something specific to your route/session. Any more details you can provide would be helpful.

Last edited:
Installed with no issues.

I'm glad to report the Content Manager fixes work and I'll continue testing the program its self when I have time.

Downloaded and installed with no problems. However on loading my session all Mission Codes have lost there paths and have all reverted to 0. I reinstated all of the mission codes but on reloading the session they had all reverted to 0 again.
I would suggest that anybody who uses EIT and MCM does not download this update.

I confirm that there is currently a bug in MCM that prevents MCM sessions to work fine with build 113142. The bug is identified and a fix for MCM Rule and library should be available soon (1 or 2 days delay) ...
Sorry for the disturbance.

Regards.
Pierre.

Portals on TRS-19 Port Zyd are not emitting trains with this release. "Portal" and "Central Portal Control" rule are used.

Are portals working for others? Port Zyd portals worked fine in prior version. I'll try some others.

Installation was fast, no problems. One issue I have is when laying road spines, random automobiles appear on the new road spline. I have autos disabled in the environmental settings. They are stationary and usually just one will appear. It's not a problem, sometimes the autos remain and sometimes they disappear.

John

What are all the new status categories? In CM installed + Obsolete I have 1636 Obsolete assets from Packaged Obsolete Payware, Packaged Obsolete, Installed from DLS Obsolete, Built-in Obsolete Payware, and built-in Obsolete.
On loading my route and going into driver Only a few of the consists will load a driver. I have 25 plus drivers assigned but only about 8 get assigned. Also, the driver's selection list is now random and not in alphabetical order.

Last edited:
Additonal info to post #6 above concerning portals. A "Portal" asset will emit a train if the "Portal" itself is setup to emit (without CPC). When used with "Central Portal Control" I cannot get a train to emit. Limited tests so far.

First of all, on my new computer was TRS19 Plus Build 111 951 installed. Just Content from the DLS plus everything what was offered from the Content Store. Nothing from third party sides. Everythin was alright.

No missing stuff on my installed content. Not one bit. No faulty assets

After upgrading, i had a few (minor) assets - faulty and i have them deleted straigt away - just a few vehicles - nothing important though.

After restarting and database reair :

that window shows up again : Trainz encoutered the following error : 210629.18:26:06.779 Animation ressource :LoadAnimationRessource> loading animation on time-critical-thread. Plus that long list attached ...

so - i continued and ignored errors - menawhile, routes wich ran finest take long to load and keep crashing.

The reason, why i upgraded was simple. While working on a route and just connecting tracks, the splines where turning from white to red. So i thought, i give it a try with downloading ...

What a desaster ...

Did a check using the route I know has floating objects, and from the looks of it all I don't see the objects floating anymore. All seems as normal.
Going to test to see what other features are there.

Cheers

Trainz encoutered the following error : 210629.18:26:06.779 Animation ressource
>>
this assertion can be ignored

Regarding your routes crashing. I suggest running an extended db repair.

I think you'll want to fix this.
agbUyqe.png

I've sent QA the bug report and steps to repro this and still not fixed yet. This will be a challenge to work with DLC's with long descriptions :D

Cheers

Hey all,
For some reason assets which use the chameleon skin changing system do not seem to work properly in 113142. Any reason this might be?

<kuid2:124017:5013:4>, <kuid2:103021:100020:2>, <kuid2:103021:100024:2>.

For all three of these train cars, the chameleon skins do not load, only the low-res skin underneath. They throw up a script error when being placed in surveyor. All of these items are listed as "packaged" in CM.

Content Store has the update, view error, update, view error issue with Midwestern Branch in Build 113142. The route updated fine in Build 111951.

<kuid2:124017:5013:4>, <kuid2:103021:100020:2>, <kuid2:103021:100024:2>.
These assets are working fine in our testing. These are the relevant deps being used:
<kuid2:124017:35015:2> Textures for FCA 52' Mill Gondola, Railgon
<kuid2:75134:99000:4> Chameleon livery system icon
<kuid2:75134:99001:14> Chameleon livery system library

Please recheck on a test route and if still happening submit a bug report including the steps taken and the script error.

Midwestern Branch
>>
Double click to check you are installing simc:sc450 and not the previewpass version.
Uninstall and reinstall should resolve any problems.
If still happening, please submit a bug report including the steps taken.

I cleaned up my mishap. It looks like I attempted to download both and ended up with crossed wires.

Once the route was uninstalled, I reinstalled the correct one. The correct one shows a view error button once installed and the preview version still shows in the list. Is this correct for this Trainz version? If so, I assume this can be ignored.

Back