TRS19 and Basemapz

Hi, all!

I use trs19 Platinum, build 111951.

I want to create a new route and I need Basemapz. It use to work fine with previous builds, but something seems to be broken with this one.
Problem : having imported the generated folder into TRS19 with Content Manager, the basemaps aren't visible in Surveyor when I want to use them.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.

allo Malo,
tested 1 small Basemap layout in build 111951(euro version) and it works here

For each picture tile, basemaps makes a kuid and 1 extra for the route
go to Contentmanager and check if you find them there
They are named FI: Basemap NS00-EW00 for..name of the plan
They should have your own basekuid followed by a unique never used before number
check if they are not faulty (red), warnings(yellow) you can ignore
if you see red, post what the error are here

All have a thumbnail.jpg, but its actually a .png file so it won't show in CM or game
greetings GM

I always install the basemaps into TS2012 first, check all is well and do any editing such as fixing the annoying thumbnail problem and then I save it to CDP and install it into TRS19.

If you are creating Basemapz with the actual program, I find it pays not to have it also create the route, as it doesn't seem to configure correctly. Create the route yourself within Trainz. You also need to manually check the KUID number for your new asset as it will default to the last one used and overwrite it when imported into Trainz. All the basemaps I created recently have imported direct into TRS2019 without issue.

Back