Invitation to Trai.nz

-Basti-

Hello guys,

Mick1960 already started already a thread about it, but after some starting time, i personally want to invite you to join Trai.NZ.

Over the years I met many people within the Trainz community, people from many countries, some have been hard to reach, some I never was able to contact.

There are many local communites around Trainz, so i had the idea to build a bridge between all of them, the reason to start Trai.NZ

Feel free to have a look, register yourself and take part, of course i'm open for feedback and ideas to improve the site:

https://www.trai.nz

Have a good time

Sebastian

I think that is just because it is new and the domain is new and is asking for a login. Given time it should be fine.

William

I registered the domain already about a year ago, the software runs with a woltlab burning board, i do not have an explanation why this message appears...

I have used the site since day one and not had a problem.

Great buch of enthusiasts they are and all speaking English.:Y:

cheers,
Graham

Could you explain to me what is different about that forum compared to the forum we are currently posting on?
Please try to be as clear and specific as possible without making assumptions (because if it was that obvious I would not have been asking) or attacks (as that would cancel out the "bridge" idea).

Many others out there that have tried the same thing, with (let's say) different levels of success.

Back