Stuck at Meadow Creek on the Quinnimont Coal Drag route. Chesapeake & Ohio

Hi.

When I get at Meadow Creek on the Quinnimont Coal Drag route I'm stuck after unhooking the set of coal wagons (by the way... I'm wondering if this is correct). The order is to reverse on other track and hook another set of coal wagons but the light is stuck on red no matter what track I choose). I can force reverse and attach them but I get an error and if I go on I get fixed the the coal wagons attachment icon remains on. I don't know what I have to do.
Sorry for my English. Although using TRS19 in English my memory is terrible and sorry if the subject has already been discussed. A link to it will be welcome.

Cheers
Simon

I am having the same problem with it. I cannot reverse. I even set the driver to drive and couple to the coal car, but it just sits there waiting for the light to turn. Seems broken and unable to finish

If I remember correctly, when I ran this, I edited the Session Rules and disabled the "quit game if red light passed" rule. I then just ignored the light. But it's been a good while.

I like the option to edit the session rules! I usually made a second copy to edit anyway.
Perhaps I'm remembering a different session, but I loved when I was supposed to turn the big mallet on the turntable. I usually turned an idle K4 on the turntable and accepted that the mallet was backwards for the next move. I don't remember if that worked very well.

I ended up finishing the scenario, but I had to start over without saving to do so. I'm not 100% sure, but I think what broke the scenario before was saving the game. When I reloaded, that light was broken and wouldn't let me pass. That happened on two different attempts (with saving) until I decided to just play through in one sitting without saving. Playing straight through without saving I was able to finish.

Thanks for the input though Dave. It is frustrating when one pays for DLC that seems to not function correctly.

I ended up finishing the scenario, but I had to start over without saving to do so. I'm not 100% sure, but I think what broke the scenario before was saving the game. When I reloaded, that light was broken and wouldn't let me pass. That happened on two different attempts (with saving) until I decided to just play through in one sitting without saving. Playing straight through without saving I was able to finish.

Thanks for the input though Dave. It is frustrating when one pays for DLC that seems to not function correctly.

Agreed. I finally came to this point: I only run Tane Routes/Sessions in T:ANE and I don't bother to install them in '19. Things are not nearly as frustrating.

Back