Griswold EM Gate Pedestal Mount Crossing Signals With Wishbpne Gate Arms

I know BNSF 50 makes the Griswold EM Gate Pedestal Mount Crossing Signals With Single Bar Gate Arms I was wondering if BNSF 50 could let us know if you can replace the single bar gate arms with the wishbone gate arms from another signal?

I know BNSF 50 makes the Griswold EM Gate Pedestal Mount Crossing Signals With Single Bar Gate Arms I was wondering if BNSF 50 could let us know if you can replace the single bar gate arms with the wishbone gate arms from another signal?

Sadly, Steve Clem passed away a few years ago and whatever content we have is what we have. For his RR crossings, look for grade xing US. He has 176 crossings available with some built-in or included in DLC, with the remaining on the DLS.

Griswold EM Gate Pedestal Mount Crossing Signals With Wishbone Gate Arms

I was wondering if you can set up BNSF 50's grade crossing signals with the ATLS and or the TRC system to operate the signals so the signals with gates the lightnns will flash and the gates go up and down

I was wondering if you can set up BNSF 50's grade crossing signals with the ATLS and or the TRC system to operate the signals so the signals with gates the lightnns will flash and the gates go up and down

I'm not sure about TRC, but there are ATLS compatible crossing parts. Look for his NRC - aka Not Rail Connected crossings. The gates have small tags of his distinct blue-colored invisible track on them. In addition to these, he also made crossing plates which are in a sense premade ATLS crossings. With these, all you need to do is wire them up since they already contain the stopper and add in your gates of choice.

Hope this helps.

Back