Old wooden buildings

passengerpigeon

Does anybody know where I can download some very old rustic buildings, both wood and otherwise, that will work with TS2012? I have found a few log cabins but am especially interested in multi-storey town structures. Other details for 19th century period scenery would also be appreciated.

Last edited:
Test in the DLS, with the content manager entering the following words as username:

- old
- old-
- older
- oldwest
- old west

Also check out co71 he has a ton of buildings, as in hundreds. Most may not suit but there are wooden old west buildings in there which undoubtedly would suit your needs. One example, and note he adds a lot of depth to allow placing on slopes, <kuid:387564:10009> co71_Dt-Ashcroft_Co_04

Not sure if also wooden ones are included, but matura has quite large set of Japan buildings, see his MEGA storage...

I saw that site already and the buildings look great, but they are only for TANE, which (despite what my forum thingy says) I refunded and replaced with TS12 due to slideshow framerates. Do you know of any similar assets for TS12 or below?

What is your hardware?

Thanks John

Back