Trainz Build 112778 issues to be acknowledged.

jjeff1955

Trainz Build 112778 issues to be acknowledged. for the next Patches in able to avoid the same issues.

1. Already known, Cut and Past is not working.

2. Already known, Ghost Assets in remote areas of the Map.

3. Trainz Passenger Car interior Lights not working at Night time settings, as they did in the earlier Versions of Trainz.
The lead Loco interior Lights will turn on when the Head lamp is activated.

4. Saving the Map is not reliable, sometimes moves content to the Sessions Layer and can only be seen when opening the Session.

(5. Going into Driver from Surveyor sometimes freezes the Game, only way out is Ctrl,Alt, Delete and end the task on Trainz19.
This happens on a Test Map with nothing in it, only a strip of Track and the Loco and Passenger Cars for testing the Interior Lights.
Is it possible that it is a compatibility issue with the Latest AMD Processors? The Content Manager does not want to commit edits after several edits. The Intel folks do not seem to have these issues.

Verified that it is not an asset issue, tried just one short TAIN Wood Track, and a good Locomotive, went into driver and the game locked up solid.) Had to force quit.

6. Almost forgot this one, when trying to find assets in the right Menu chooser they are not highlighted very well to be able to see them.
the Color Gray Highlight pick is the almost the same as the list.

I wanted to post these issues to avoid
porting these issues into future Patches.
Cheers!:)
jjeff1955

Last edited:
Please ask the mods to move this post to the thread in the beta forum where Tony has an existing thread about that build. That is the purpose of beta build threads to bring all issues to the attention of the programmers and other testers in one place. Creating new threads just makes it more confusing for everyone.

William

Please ask the mods to move this post to the thread in the beta forum where Tony has an existing thread about that build. That is the purpose of beta build threads to bring all issues to the attention of the programmers and other testers in one place. Creating new threads just makes it more confusing for everyone.

William
My apologies for posting in the wrong forum. How do I move this thread to the proper area?

Use the report a post and in the dialog box request that the thread be moved. Report a post is that black triangle with the ! inside.

1,2 and 3 are known (all fixed I think).
4 and 5 need bug reports with reproducable steps to be submitted to be any chance of being fixed.

4 sounds like it will require running a session, switching to surveyor then making edits (which are now in the session layer)

5 sounds like a content issue where "something" in the route is causing a hang. Disabling/removing items until the problem goes away, then replacing the asset to "rebreak" the route again would be considered a good repro.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply Tony but you left out number 6. This has been mentioned many times and really needs to be fixed.

Sorry I added 6 after Tony had looked at them.
Yea, number 6. was just added by me yesterday. I apologize for the editing. If I find more I will make a new Post.

Update on issue line 5.

Last edited:
#4. Still waiting for repro steps.

#5. This appears to be a local issue to your install. Please create a new local data folder and retest.

#6. The entire Surveyor UI will be updated for S20 so we won't be making changes to the current UI.

Back