Jaketrainz Shay's

Hi all.
I have seen on youtube a creator (jaketrainz) in trainz has the WM Shay 6 and a few others. Has he a web site somewhere to download these at??
Thank you in advance.

Ah! I see now, but he has several Cass Shay videos and I went to the one specific for #6. The text is not there. I went to one other and did not see it there either. Should have tried the one you went to! I also see there is an actual Cass Shay #6 promo as well, and it does have the wording. If anyone can miss the obvious I can! :cool:

Ah! I see now, but he has several Cass Shay videos and I went to the one specific for #6. The text is not there. I went to one other and did not see it there either. Should have tried the one you went to! I also see there is an actual Cass Shay #6 promo as well, and it does have the wording. If anyone can miss the obvious I can! :cool:

All 4 of his videos say that his content is on the DLS. I don't see any links a to a non-dls website, but a google search does bring up his 2 website attempts, which both still, contain zero content, 2 literal barebones sites. :)

https://sites.google.com/site/jaketrainz11/system/app/pages/sitemap/hierarchy

Rico

Back