New PBR Tornado Class A1?

dundun92

UK Content Creator
New Tornado Class A1?

I just saw this on the DLS. It was made by ILIOSIN, the same author of the new WCR MK1's. Does anyone know where this comes form, where it can be found, etc? It looks like its PBR:

ZuHUXbKo_o.png

Last edited:
I see it there as well. It can't be downloaded at it's DLC, except that it hasn't been announced as DLC (as far as I can see). Perhaps another addition to the niche 'Trainz Plus' version that nobody uses? If so, a waste of a good model!

Paul

I see it there as well. It can't be downloaded at it's DLC, except that it hasn't been announced as DLC (as far as I can see). Perhaps another addition to the niche 'Trainz Plus' version that nobody uses? If so, a waste of a good model!

Paul

Most likely it must be for a bigger DLC or its waiting on carriages or something. Looks really nice though.

Ironically, the picture you've added includes an early Mk2 carriage (blue and grey) as well as the maroon Mk1s. We haven't had a new one of those in Trainz in 20 years!

Paul

This loco is available as a bonus in the new mobile version if you sign up to a newsletter. No info yet on if it will appear in desktop versions.

Back