What is 'simc:sc303'

wilts747

At the weekend I rebuilt a computer I use for Trainz which was getting more sluggish and prone for freezing. After doing a Windows recovery and reinstalling TRS19 went about installing my Trainz purchases and updates to come across 'simc:sc303' but unlike most extras with no associated description which begs the question what is in it and/or what is it for. Peter

That's an odd one. I'm on Gold and see in "Purchased" everything available (including preview pass) and I have no items showing without name and description. I also have spreadsheet with virtually all available items and and I don't have a "303" (I log the sc:## for each item). You are seeing this in "Purchased" in your game store?

William, Greg, thank you both for your efforts regarding 'simc:sc313'. Below is a screenshot of my content entitlement, some of which are purchased others have been associated with/perks from the purchase of T:ANE, TRS19 etc. but all with this exception are recognised as part of my Trainz setup. I have since checked my second rig installation and likewise this is also showing on my Trainz Content on that setup as well. Both machines are only used for Trainz, have been set up separately, not cloned, no apparent virus, malware etc. Peter

Trainz-new-content-window..jpg

Yeah, it just doesn't show on any of my three installs (all Gold/Plus accounts). I guess install it and then view Content Manager by date and see what gets installed on todays date. You can always select all the installed items for today and delete. You didn't sign up for TCCP beta testing did you? Maybe a route beta test?

by the way... your post says "303" but the pic shows "313" - I don't have either one.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, and not helped by my keyboard skills in copying a number correctly. Very much appreciated. Peter

I have a Blue Comet and an LMS Duchess but no "Blue Duchess" which is fine but I'm wondering why you have this item available? A reward program or similar? (I'm Gold/Plus)

I have Plus too
Maybe it's from TS12 or earlier. Or Kickstarter reward.
I do not remember

This was TS12 Payware. It's been updated to Build 4.6 at some point. I just checked CM and found it among my assets.

<kuid2:523:19723779:1> BR Duchess Blue

Hi John
Interesting. I have original version and a 4.6 version 2 in CM, - Not Installed, Payware (not active)
My curiousity is resolved.

I have Duchess listed on my Digital Download page on the top of which is a notice to the effect the downloads listed are for pre TS12 SP1 and from T:ANE onwards they would be automated. If I recall correctly where as some early add-ons have not been updated to make them compatible with the likes of T:ANE, the Duchess was a free upgrade while others like the Settle and Carlisle was discounted. Whether or not the blue livery was included from the start or a later freebie I cannot say as my preference is for the darker colours, blue looks unnaturally clean for anything steam I've ever seen operating on the British rail network. Peter

Several of the early payware locos and routes would download under the old black box download window but I guess not from the vault. In my TRS19 SP3 I have
BR Duchess Blue
BR Duchess Red
BR Duchess Red post war
LMS Duchess Black post war

Along with several variants of tenders and 8 consists.
I bought this package back in the TS12 days and it automatically downloads into every version I have installed since.

BR Duchess Green is listed as built-in, the others are payware.

William

Last edited:
Hi

If I remember correctly I think that this was one of the rewards for being a Kickstarter contributor for the development of Tane.

Regards

Brian

Back