Thread: BC Rail C44-9WL textrues

United States of America, Michigan, Manchester
    Blog Entries

Default BC Rail C44-9WL textrues

Hey I recently bought your BCOL C44s, and am having an issue with their textures. When I place them on a route, most of the time they show up without any running number & in a blurry CN paint scheme. On a rare occasion do they actually show up in a BCOL scheme. If I manually set the ARN to one of the BCOL numbers, the number shows up, but the paint scheme stays the same. Any ideas as to what is wrong & how to fix it?

~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

Please ensure you installed the latest RRMods script/sound library http://www.rrmods.us/product/rrmods-...sound-library/. If the issue continues, please email milosa@rrmods.com for more help. Thanks

United States of America, Michigan, Manchester
    Blog Entries

The file I had downloaded for those, was labeled the same; although I did redownload & install those libraries. Also sent an email a few days ago, but haven't heard back. After reinstalling the libraries, It would appear that the BCOL units show up a little more often, but I'm still getting the blurry CN which makes me thing it's still just random if I get BCOL or CN.

peter
    ~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

Peter i sent you an email earlier today with the answer to the issue. Let me know if you received it