Oh my again.

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
He won't stop. He constantly writes the wrong thing for us people who want to have fun, not bad stuff. When are you in Beaver? I do get this crazy assertion talking about how expensive things are or something like that during a rebuild of database.
I can't remember how to change my password. I did once a while back. Age '68' slows me down.
Lots of lies.

Lots of lies. I don't want you at my house.

RJ Artim.

Last edited:
I do get this crazy assertion talking about how expensive things are or something like that during a rebuild of database.

Everything else but that makes sense to me. Perhaps a screenshot might help resolve this mystery.

pware - Read the first few posts in this related thread to make sense of that passage above:

Thank you for that. I should have also read the OPs tagline to realise he was probably referring to the Trainz Plus beta and that the "expensive things" were not $$$$ but (probably) system resources, overheads and CPU/GPU time. My first thought was that he may have been infected by malware:udrool:

His post would have been better placed in the Trainz Plus Beta forum.

OOPS: It was posted correctly. My bad.

Last edited:
Everything else but that makes sense to me. Perhaps a screenshot might help resolve this mystery.
Yeah that would resolve for this screenshot, do it if you mind, I would appreciate to have someone behind me for a while. Sure I can, but my system is a little whicky.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Back