ETR 1000 has become glitched

Little_Boy921

Route Building Rocks
This started around the time I reinstalled TRS 2019 after having my old hard drive replaced in March of this year because before then, the ETR 1000 Frecciarossa was working well. I had purchased the DLC back in October 2020 and I wasn't experiencing any of the problems I'm currently. I'm not really good at explaining things verbally so I'll explain what's going on the best I can.

I'd place the locomotive down to drive it or play one of the ETR sessions in Sebino Lake, go into cab view as I'm met with constant clicking sounds the little display screen spazzing out. I can't get it to move in neither easy and realistic mode. In realistic mode especially, the reverser is stick in reverse and whenever I try to move it into the forward position or neutral, it reverts back to reverse. And if I try to move the throttle into notch 1, it goes back to idle. And if I accidently click on the engine key, the constantly clicking sounds are joined by annoying beeping. And this isn't exclusive to one of the modes either. And that's just in dcc mode. If I chose to the advanced mode, the engine key keeps on resetting, preventing me from starting up the train. And even in this mode, the spam clicking noises still persist.

In short, the cab is broken and completely glitchy

I want to see if anyone who has this dlc is having this issue because I have no idea why this is happening.

Hi Little_Boy921
Thank you for this report. We are aware of this issue, and we're currently awaiting an update from the creator. This update will then go through a round of testing before it would be released as an update. The update would appear in the 'updates' section of the Content Store when available.

Regards

If something works in the original TRS19, also in SP1 also in SP2
then suddenly not in SP3, that content is wrong? Don't think so.

A flagship item and DLC, should be tested every new update, standard by the team.
it's not the task of the buyer/customer, not even the beta testers here.

Sending a mail to Mathias? Why not fix the base game code, or revert what was changed to cabs?
Time spent "repairing" or updating, you can't use to make new content.
This is so, not only for Mathias, but for all of us that create content for Trainz
Do it too often and he makes content for other simulators only.

From the Dutch Content creators since 2004, we lost (to name a few)
gjvh, Stevado, astrainz, Gertmeering, FokkeB, Angelus12, RikJ, Jeroen
All made excellent creations, because Trainz changes the cc-rules/tags/scripts,
while not really improving the base game, they gave up and left.
This is bad for all of us, if Content Creators leave, in the end the users leave.

For me, it doesn't matter, i can repair anything and if I can't, i can make something better instead
not many are in those circumstances, they just get annoyed and leave eventually.

So again, please fix the base game instead of blaming content creators.
yup a pain in ...but it's my love for trainz, can't help it.
Greetings GM

Hi there,
apologies for my late reply. I am currently fixing this. Give me some time to find out why that happens now.

Matthias

Hello; I also have the Frecciarossa 1000 (correctly, ETR 400 in Italy), and, if you let me, I want to suggest one thing: in TRS 2019, I don't know why, the "max-coupler-gap" between 0 and 0,01 doesn't works, because vehicles hit themselves, and they bounce (Frecciarossa 1000 has "max-coupler-gap 0.01"). This situation makes the train accelerates or brakes by jerks... The only solution I found is change it for "max-coupler-gap 0.02", and it disappears. In other trains, I'd do it myself, but, being this train payware material, Trainz doesn't let make any modification...

Regards, and thanks :wave:

Back