Screenshot of The Week: May 30 to June 6 2021 (No Theme)

An ATSF pig train ascends the Mojave Sub towards Cliff Siding.
2021-06-02-071221.jpg

Scene en Route Balzino - Mosti. Can I get a translation here! :p I tried typing this sign into Google translate, but it doesn't translate to an English keyboard very well. :hehe: Dying to find out what this sign says! :eek:

BZ-M05JT.jpg

The engine driver looked out the window, smiling and saying optimistically, "Oneday, this will all be green again. I can feel it in my bones!"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Alberton, MT

Hello,

again I was able to finish modeling some mountain slopes on the south side of the Clark Fork River at Alberton, MT.
The most recent image shows a Milwaukee Road freight train exiting Alberton, MT for Missoula, MT while a Burlington Northern RR train travels west across the river.

Your's TUME

TUME, I love it! I have the route on T:ANE Dlx, but haven't opened it yet. Hope to see more from you!

An SD40 set makes a short mine run to the Leewood coal mine, passing the collapsing telegraph lines near Ameagle.

Dr7hupP.jpg

Cheers,
SM

Muncy Valley GP38-2 #2382 prepares to pull out some coaches for today's scenic trip....

Cheers
Walter

Westbound SP freight heading for Salem, OR, and working through the eastern flats of Oregon before hitting the mountains.

0RsJH78j_o.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 15 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends June 15; please post your votes below.

Back