I was bored yesterday so i bought a digital copy of ProTrain Perfect 2

I would like to buy PTP2, but I'm just still thinking about maybe jumping from TANE to TRS22. I do like Schwaningerland despite it being in a fictional Bavarian setting and just want to get the ICE 4 in my collection.

Like the last thing you just said GM, I would really love a route that take place in Frankfurt, especially all the way to Cologne/Koln or up to Dortmund and maybe have Aachen attached (all these could keep any player interested for many hours). I wish I could've kept my copy of MSTS instead of giving it away, but I am a fan of freeware routes such as Cologne-Frankfurt NBS (the ICE 3 route, still WIP) and the large Wupper Express one (which also includes Cologne) from watching YouTube videos of them in MSTS/Open Rails. I just don't think a Trainz adaptation of the rail lines connecting to the Cologne area will happen despite manfredkrause made the Koeln HBF station building several years back. Speaking of MSTS and the ProTrain franchise (MSTS & Trainz), they did make the old Cologne-Frankfurt mainlines in ProTrain 1, but it's a shame they never made the new ICE line (where the ICE 3 belongs) and they never made any of those routes for PTP/PTP2.

Last edited:
Back