I was bored yesterday so i bought a digital copy of ProTrain Perfect 2

PTP2-Deutschlandbox_2D.jpg

I know this is an old trainz stuff but i just couldn't resist .

Nothing wrong with buying something that's old.
In fact, older games are more fun than the modener games IMO :)

Cheers

Yep, same here. It choked on "3DZ"..Old is not always included in the inspections of security software.
Firefox

Last edited:
Malware Bytes Browser Guard blocking 3dZ** here as well, no warning though just a vague statement with no clue as to what he was on about, on checking, Malwarebytes has silently blocked it. That's in Firefox, however it's not getting blocked in Edge!

I have Edge and it doesn't even see (3d-) anywhere! I agree with Hiawathamr, I have lots of old software I am gradually exploring, much of which I never got around to playing when it was new!

Same here with Malware Bytes announcing it has blocked 3dZug.de. Browser is Microsoft Edge.
Cheers, evilcrow

Seems Browser Guard was turned off in Edge on this PC, back on now and it's blocking 3dZug.

Interesting. Kaspersky doesn't seem to be very concerned about the provenance of this image in Chrome on my PC. Should I be concerned or relieved?

Paul

That's why I use Linux for everything EXCEPT Trainz. I am using Linux right now to type this. If they ever come out with a Linux version of Trainz, Windows will be gone the same day. No virus scanner running on any of my eleven machines. 3 of those machine open to the public. Never a single virus in over 12 years.

That's why I use Linux for everything EXCEPT Trainz. I am using Linux right now to type this. If they ever come out with a Linux version of Trainz, Windows will be gone the same day. No virus scanner running on any of my eleven machines. 3 of those machine open to the public. Never a single virus in over 12 years.

"Windows would be gone on the same day".........I like THAT idea. Never tried Linux, but I'd be tempted to switch over.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]Was bored again , so bought these add-ons yesterday . ( digital downloads )

PTP® 2 - Strassenbahn Großstadt
PTP® 2: Berliner S-Bahn
PTP® 2: Hannover-Bremen
PTP® 2: Erfurt-Halle
PTP® 2: Stuttgart-Tübingen
PTP® 2: Dresden-Leipzig
PTP® 2: SFS Kassel-Fulda
PTP® 2: Dortmund-Hannover
PTP® 2: Halle-Berlin
PTP® 2: Garmisch-Innsbruck
PTP® 2: München-Mittenwald
PTP® 2: Eurobahn 1 (Hamm-Bielefeld)
PTP® 2: SFS Fulda-Würzburg
PTP® 2: Eurobahn 2 (Hamm-Paderborn)

( Why am i still wasting money on old contents ? :p )

Aah, an oldie but a goodie, back when just having simple graphics made people ooh and go wow.
PS, ZoneAlarm didn't fuss about 3DZug.de in the image source either.

Was bored again , so bought these add-ons yesterday . ( digital downloads )

( Why am i still wasting money on old contents ? :p )

There's a few sayings that I think might apply here.......

"The pause that refreshes" and " A little diversion never hurt anyone" ;)

Sometimes you just need to break out of Same old Routine, and look around too see what else is going on.......:)

Have fun, enjoy it......BTW I have a Valve Account, and I should go play some of my alternate Games I haven't seen in a couple of years......Before they get Bit Rot on them.....:hehe:

Have considered buying that PTP2 also but now I see the routes
they are just little parts of Germany

I my own route NLW6 I have nearly 85% of my own country
Many old French/English routes are realistic and with length
but Germany lacks real routes (or I just can't find)

Have Muldentalbahn, Wirtschaft wunder as oldies and love them
but would love routes that extend my route from Arnhem all the way to Frankfurt aM along the Rhine

Back