S. KOREA trainz

KNR and Korail Class 7000 express diesel locomotives now avaible on my website!

KNR-Korail-Class-7000-EMD-Type-FT36HCW-2-1536x724.png

That 8200 class looks great! I was thinking of doing a reskin of a BR 189 into that livery, but I'm glad I didn't! I know it's just a German BR 152 with knuckle couplers, but I think it also looks good for reskining!

Hello,
I have created and released a pack of Korail 8100/8200 - Now available:cool:
It contains a custom modelled cab with HD model and textures, moving needle and levers .
My commitment is to create content with custom cabs and real feeling. I don't know why so much trainz creators was lazier in the past and didn't bother to make a cab . Making high quality content is so easier than it seems ...
I released my new content on my site . Enter www.trainzkr.weebly.com
All the rolling stock I make will be always free, unless other special ver. supplied with a route .

I'm usually more into North American and European trains, but I would say you did a very good job on the 8100/8200 class electrics! The length is same as the German/Polish Traxx models I already have installed in my copy of Trainz, but I do like the custom special LHD cab. Thank you!

I definitely agree with you on the custom interiors and there needs to be more.

Hello! after long time not updates, the project was dropped for a while due to real world thing and problems etc..
I apologize for the lack of updates.
I have created this video to show the progress for now in Busan-Daegu route:

Back