OK, how do I fix this?

nfitzsimmons

Had my cat jump onto the keyboard, and now all my Content Manager windows display content as large pictures, with file details . How do I change the view back to the original?

Had my cat jump onto the keyboard, and now all my Content Manager windows display content as large pictures, with file details . How do I change the view back to the original?

From the Launcher click Trainz Settings, then uncheck the box Manage content as thumbnails

manage_content.png

Yep, that fixed it. Thanks.

There is obviously some sort of hot key combination that turns that on, since that's the only contact my cat had with it.

One of our cats keeps turning off the touchpad on my wifes laptop. That seems to be the only key combination she knows as nothing else has ever been affected. Only the touchpad. Who can understand cats?

Cats are smarter than we think. Mine watches the other trains go by while I'm driving and she also likes surveyor too. She'll sit with me for hours while I edit as if she's learning something. I expect one day she'll be building a route all by herself that will not lnly be fully landscaped, but will also have an operating session that will out do any of us with one that will be completely automatic and fully scripted without errors the first time around.

Back