Anyone heard from Majekear lately?

wreeder

RGS Railfan
I noticed that he hasn't upload anything since last summer. I'm just a bit concerned what with the virus and now the flooding in Louisiana.

William

I heard from him just after Christmas. He said he was busy with a bunch of home repairs, RV repairs, post hurricane cleanup, and not doing much Trainz stuff. He was also making a transition from GMax to Blender and relearning animation for some boxcar doors.

Rene' is a RV person, although in Australia we call them grey nomads, and is often away for weeks at a time. I did send him an e-mail but it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get a reply for a while.

I heard from him just after Christmas. He said he was busy with a bunch of home repairs, RV repairs, post hurricane cleanup, and not doing much Trainz stuff. He was also making a transition from GMax to Blender and relearning animation for some boxcar doors.

Rene' is a RV person, although in Australia we call them grey nomads, and is often away for weeks at a time. I did send him an e-mail but it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get a reply for a while.

Thanks, pcas1956. Good to hear that he might just be taking a break. It is definitely a good time to go somewhere outside the deep south of the USA. We're having an early preview of summer right now. Highs in the 90s F and humidity in the 85% range.

William

I had a response from Majekear who said "You can tell the forum folk that I am still standing upright, and the things that are trying daily to kill me are still trying to do so." I know how that feels. :hehe:

He's been working on home projects and not doing much with Trainz recently although he may return with some new boxcars.

Back