- Mexico - Ferrocarril de Altas Montañas (FdAM)

Those screenshots could be photographs! Hope you are progressing well! ANy chance Kin25 might release those FdAM reskins?

Thanks everyone, and yeah i fear they wont be made available cuz payware :confused: He did a great job, i love those engines

Are those AC44is available somewhere? I thought I seen them on a different website somewhere

yup they are from a brazilian site: https://trainsimdesign.wixsite.com/tsdtrainz/shop

2023-01-22-224757.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao :hehe: Well he does speak english, its just a brazilian site is all. As far as i remember i couldnt buy stuff as well at first, i ordered everything via a personal chat with him

2023-04-21-130219.jpg

I ain't so sure he is registered here, or even has a valid kuid number or Trainz license to begin with :hehe:

Furnace III, our largest, not shown before...

2023-04-25-014528.jpg

Last edited:
I ain't so sure he is registered here, or even has a valid kuid number or Trainz license to begin with :hehe:

Furnace III, our largest, not shown before...
*snip*

Interesting MP15AC, looks like a JR-quality model if I've ever seen one! Who made it?

Interesting MP15AC, looks like a JR-quality model if I've ever seen one! Who made it?
Me. It's an old unreleased model that Josh did a few modifications to for some early CSX versions, but they were never released outside of a few select groups in a discord server, so now I'm wondering how it got out there.

Me. It's an old unreleased model that Josh did a few modifications to for some early CSX versions, but they were never released outside of a few select groups in a discord server, so now I'm wondering how it got out there.

Interesting. I do know that there's a pretty sizable leaking scene (GEVOs and ACes being the top traded assets) on many Trainz YouTuber's Discord servers as well as between other Trainz users. Sad to see someone went behind your back and distributed the model, hope it eventually makes it to release.

Ah, i see. Didn't even know, good job on it, really like it. I've been part of some one could i guess call "select groups" a few years ago (AM for example), i guess i got it through there. I certainly don't remember downloading it somewhere shady or trading content, lol.

Overview over current WIP areas, including the slag dump and concrete plant, the sinter plant and the ore transload for it.

2023-04-26-010349.jpg

2023-04-26-010401.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it really is. Grown way larger than anything industrial i ever did. Here's a few more, mostly overlooking the Coke Batteries and water cooling/treatment, with Furnaces I, II, III, the basic oxygen furnaces (BOF), plate mill and
the seperate electric arc furnaces (EAF) out on the island. The sinter plant is done and connected to the limestone and iron ore transloaders by extensive belt networks and should be done in a few days. Same with the slag dump / concrete / stone crushing plants connected to all of it.

2023-04-28-014424.jpg

2023-04-28-012810.jpg

2023-04-28-014327.jpg

2023-04-28-014306.jpg

2022-08-08-022647.jpg

2022-10-30-002235.jpg

2022-11-01-174536.jpg

Last edited:
Back