- Mexico - Ferrocarril de Altas Montañas (FdAM)

First off, as always, thank you everyone! :D

- Elephant ears were added by people over at CPS, i had nothing to do with the process. Not doing engine stuff or reskins myself anymore due to time reasons

- The FdeAM is a fictional railroad, it doesn't exist in real life. The name comes from the region the town of Orizaba in the state of Veracruz is located in. Its logo is the town of Heroica Veracruz banner, and the paint scheme is adapted from the Deseret Power Railroad, an electric mine RR that uses E60's on a 50 something closed off private line to a powerplant

Cheers everyone, ~ Felix

First off, as always, thank you everyone! :D

- Elephant ears were added by people over at CPS, i had nothing to do with the process. Not doing engine stuff or reskins myself anymore due to time reasons

- The FdeAM is a fictional railroad, it doesn't exist in real life. The name comes from the region the town of Orizaba in the state of Veracruz is located in. Its logo is the town of Heroica Veracruz banner, and the paint scheme is adapted from the Deseret Power Railroad, an electric mine RR that uses E60's on a 50 something closed off private line to a power plant

Cheers everyone, ~ Felix

i love fictional, it's good to let one's mind to think of what if, this was possible, how would it look etc.......:)

Interesting and intriguing that you mentioned this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deseret_Power_Railway

I was on a trip across USA to see some friends in the Midwest, and on our return trip, we just happened by chance I suppose to take a Highway that paralleled this Route, and I got to see the one train pulling loaded cars of Coal to the Power Plant......:cool:

Fantastic work with exquisite detail. Do you even sleep? ;).

Rarely. Lol

2022-02-01-003804.jpg

Total kudos on the roads (everything else is champion too lol) but I did a small tram route once where the roads were of necessity a ground texture + lines + invisible road system and I know how hard it got to keep your head straight whgile trying to keep everything systematic and neat, and that despite me cheating a bit by keeping everything north-south and east-west. With all the 'random' directions on this, I have a fair idea how hard it all was. Perfect!!

Yeah its a lot of work. Which is why i'm taking a break from the harbor right now...

2022-02-06-145808.jpg

2022-02-06-233738.jpg

2022-02-07-003319.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see this update Flusi! Took me several looks to realize all the detail and different looks from different angles at the different grain elevators in relation to the waterfront. Well done!

Okay, flusi. This is payware quality. Once this is done, have someone like JR or N3V put this route up for money. I'd buy it for sure, and I'm sure a lot of other people would too. Great job man!

You are going to need some tugs around there to get some of those big ships in and out of some of those spots!

Back