- Mexico - Ferrocarril de Altas Montañas (FdAM)

Nice shot of the route there! Don't you just love it when you see the crust of the earth in the background? :hehe:

Take all the time you need flusi737. You are under no obligation to create. The time frame for eventual release is yours to proclaim and yours alone. A year ten years, it matters not. Thank you for your screenshots. And your diligence and immense talent. We sit in patience. When you are ready we will all rejoice. Regards to you.

Bolivar hmmm...i thought i'd seen that name somewhere lately :hehe::p

But jokes aside guys, this will all take waaaay longer than i anticipated. So thanks for the nice words, rare these days, and i'll continue to try & do my best here :)

2022-08-07-170900.jpg

I can't imagine that scene above filled with trains. If you can fill it with trains of all shapes and sizes, I'm making it my desktop background.

It looks truly amazing, one of the best routes I've seen! And I gotta say as DARTrider, one picture from here is now my background image. Just stunning! Keep up the great work :D

Wooooow!!!!! Please if you have time PM with a few tips on what your work flow is like. This looks photo realistic. Your attention to small detail is very impressive!

Thanks, and i don't have any - neither time nor tips. I just do my stuff, as i've had for the last 10 years or so. Nothing special about it, just takes skill and patience

View from the plate mill toward the coke plant, with the basic oxygen furnace and also a seperate electric arc furnace plant in the background. All WIP as per usual, especially the LD Converter building in the second shot

2022-08-15-0502273553.jpg

2022-08-15-045938.jpg

Last edited:
Masterful work, I still struggle with detail work when route building, hopefully I'll get better at it,but you have it down to a science.

Thanks guys! Finished some area between power plant and Mill #2. Also modified the BOF/LD Yards layout and added a loop

[Hoster deleted the Images, thx for nothing...]

Last edited:
Back