KUIDs updated?

So I start up good old TS12 and check the content updates section. It's now showing that updates are available for the payware Amtrak stuff I currently own (P42s and F40s) I bought and downloaded them originally off of the JR website (not the trainz store) and am currently skeptical if I should download it or not since I'm worried that they will start behaving as N3V payware locked down by DRM and stuff. Does anyone know what has changed besides the KUID numbers?

Last edited:
I really need answers please. This thread has sat unanswered for over a month+ I just need to know what was changed on these JR payware locos. Just that TS12 tells me an update is available for them due to the kuid version being incremented the ones I currently have installed were bought from the JR website and now TS12 wants to obsolete them.

If you need immediate answers the best place to use is our support ticket system or email. For these we no longer support TS12 at this time, but you can always delete the newer item if it somehow causes you problems. If things are working just fine for you right now, I wouldnt update them from the DLS at this point.

Back