Volkswagon - Only One

boleyd

I was surprised when I search the database for a Volkswagen. There was only one - a well done yellow model. I expected more units. Looked at "wagen" and "wagon". Do I have a unique database/Down Load Station issue?

I think I have emptied the Manager of beetles and bugs. I have owned several. At one time we had His and Her's VWs.
Thanks for the directions. There are some really high quality models out there.

Glad you found them. I'm a Beetle fan. My late brother had VW bug from the 50's.....from Germany that had turn signals which popped out of the body. Very cool...never seen another one. I had a '63, which I drove for years. Blew a cylinder and cracked the engine block, so I sold it. That's one car I wish I still had.

I had a 62 bug through my college days. Had an ornery habit of the brakes going out whenever the weather got cold. Did not want to crawl under and bleed brakes in cold weather, so I would drive it all winter with the hand brake! :eek: When the weather got warm in the spring, I would bleed the brakes and they would be fine all spring summer and fall, until the next cold weather hit. I also found out the hard way if the valve gaps were hard to set, you needed a valve job. Found it out after it sucked a valve. I was fortunate in that a garage at my home town actually had a German mechanic trained at the factory in Germany, and he always took care of me! I still think back on it as the most fun rig I have had to date.

Back