Thread: I'm having trouble uploading a locomotive to the Trainz Store

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Easton

Question I'm having trouble uploading a locomotive to the Trainz Store

This is my first attempt, so I'm not sure what's going on. At first, everything was green, so I entered it into the build queue. It stayed there for a few days, then all of a sudden, "package info" turned red and said, "all fields need to be completed." I don't understand why it's saying this because it was green earlier and I didn't change anything. It also won't let me change anything in "package info." The mouse just turns into a red nullset symbol and I can't click on anything. How do I fix this?
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_GJnEBuT0)

Blog Entries

Click the Cancel Package button, this should unlock the fields so you can edit the package info. Then under files delete the tzarc file and upload the package again using the Content Manager TCCP uploader. Then resubmit to the Build Machine. The package should not take a few days to build, should be a matter of minutes. My experience is somewhere between 15 and 60 minutes.

A screen shot of the screen with the error would be helpful
    If it's not broke, don't fix it.

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Easton

Sorry it took so long (I've been very busy), but here's a screenshot: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_...ogGaEp94AaABCQ)

Blog Entries

Hi Janathan
    I have passed this on to the team to look into for you, and should be able to confirm for you what is going on shortly.

Regards
    Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
    N3V Games (Auran)

*Please do not use Private Messages for support. Support can only be provided via the helpdesk, or via the forums.

Blog Entries

I put a package into the build machine this morning and the system has stalled at 10 hours with me 3rd in the queue for the 10 hours and now the system is stuck at 10 hours, its been like this for the last hour, stuck;

desktop | To Be Built | Queue Position: 3 | Elapsed Time: 10 hours 0 minutes

EDIT: Now stuck at 11 hours, so it must not show minutes expired after 10 hours? Still never seen one take this long.
    Last edited by Christopher824; May 19th, 2021 at 06:34 PM. Reason: added info

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

Yeha it got stuck yesterday building my package which was 10 hrs as well when at most it takes 3.5 hrs to build.
    It should've been fixed by now since I finally got my package notification of a successful build.

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Blog Entries

It seems to be working now correctly