Built-in , no longer on the DLS?

Ghost42

Uploading an updated route I find a report 'Built-in, no longer on the DLS', driver Brian etc.
I thought the route was "Built-in, base, on the dls" and was good to go but not so.
Is there a query I can set up to check this?

Particularly with TRS19, I've found many "built-in" assets in recent payware routes. These should be marked as payware, as creators, like myself, may inadvertently use them with the expectation that they are dependencies of routes that come with TRS19, either vanilla or platinum. Sucks when you have to replace those 200 assets and can't remember where they were all used.:eek: You can set filters in surveyor, Payware, Built-in and locally modified all set to FALSE. Individual assets can be checked in CM by using "view dependants".

Graeme

Last edited:
Speaking about built-in content : Did they finally imported all built-in content from the previous trainz versions to the DLS ?

Particularly with TRS19, I've found many "built-in" assets in recent payware routes. These should be marked as payware, as creators, like myself, may inadvertently use them with the expectation that they are dependencies of routes that come with TRS19, either vanilla or platinum. Sucks when you have to replace those 200 assets and can't remember where they were all used.:eek: You can set filters in surveyor, Payware, Built-in and locally modified all set to FALSE. Individual assets can be checked in CM by using "view dependants".

Graeme

If its originally on the DLS it should NOT be marked as payware as the creator is not receiving any payment for it.

If you use the Upload Date column to check the payware / builtin items you can see if a particular version has been uploaded to the DLS or not, no date it's not on the DLS, has a date then the same version is on the DLS.

If you haven't got the Upload Date column the enable it by right clicking on the headers and adding it.

Back