Unwanted Keyboard Beeps and lost of Keyboard functions

tdstead

Narrow minded Tram Person
Getting Keyboard beeps only from TRS19 when using the CTRL and ALT keys, also had the trouble that I have never had before of loosing the keyboard focus if I change from driver to CMP to check out content on return none of the keyboard functions work.

Any ideas?

Tom

Getting Keyboard beeps only from TRS19 when using the CTRL and ALT keys

I just tried it and I am not getting any bleeps on the CTRL and ALT keys (CTRL F for example). My volume was set at max to make sure I am not simply "going deaf".

also had the trouble that I have never had before of loosing the keyboard focus if I change from driver to CMP to check out content on return none of the keyboard functions work.

Occasionally I get this (but was unable to reproduce it just now) when I switch between TRS19 Driver and an external application such as a web browser. On return to TRS19 Driver I have to click somewhere on the Driver screen to return the full focus.

No ideas, sorry.

Peter

I noticed last night when selecting downloads from DLS in CM, using the ctrl key to make multiple selections beeped every time I pressed it. I was wondering if it was a WIndows update, but it is not doing it now, so seems connected to DLS or CM, BUT, when I try it tonight, I am not getting the same sound with either CM or DLS in CM.

I noticed last night when selecting downloads from DLS in CM, using the ctrl key to make multiple selections beeped every time I pressed it. I was wondering if it was a WIndows update, but it is not doing it now, so seems connected to DLS or CM, BUT, when I try it tonight, I am not getting the same sound with either CM or DLS in CM.

Just tried that, no bleeps at all. There was a Windows update yesterday.

Back