Copy schedule command

jamal17

Subways and railroads
I’m having trouble in TRS2019 Platinum edition with the “copy schedule command”, I look in Content Manager and there’s no errors, but when I go to the driver command rule it’s not even there for me to select it, is there something I could be doing wrong, I got it from DLS and no issues came about

I just did a search of the DLS and could not find anything named "copy schedule command" or "copy schedule". Could you please supply the actual <kuid> of the asset?

<kuid2:192081:1:7> Copy Commands From built-in. TRS19 SP2

My SP3 CM says "Available for download".

Downloaded, installed without any errors.

It appeared in the "Driver Command Rule" and, when ticked, it also appears in the "Driver Setup Rule" and in the Driver Command menu.

No problems here.

Just looked and SP3 CM shows mine built-in still. This must be one reason why different people are getting different results when they run Trainz. The question N3V need to look at is why different people are getting different readings on assets installed. Why were mine built-in and yours available for download? when both versions are SP3 (111951)

It is listed as built-in in my version of TRS19-Platinum, with <kuid2:154322:100244:13> 1S77 23.15 Kings Cross - Aberdeen. The Night Capitals listed as a dependant (and thus the likely culprit for its inclusion as a 'built-in').
The Schedule Library by Brummfondel is also listed as a (built-in') dependant.

Last edited:
It is listed as built-in in my version of TRS19-Platinum, with <kuid2:154322:100244:13> 1S77 23.15 Kings Cross - Aberdeen.

I don't have that DLC installed on my system. So it could be classified as "built-in" when it comes as part of a DLC package, or "Available for download" for those that do not have it as part of a package. My theory so far.

pware:
So it could be classified as "built-in" when it comes as part of a DLC package, or "Available for download" for those that do not have it as part of a package.
Yup. You got it! (Now look at the confusion this situation causes...) :confused:

On my 111951 install <kuid2:192081:1:7> shows as "Installed from DLS" with a dependant as Port Loleta Session 7 Scrap Roundup (Pitkin) and also the Schedule Library Rule <kuid2:192081:12:5>

On my 110491 install it shows as "Built-in"

On my 110771 install it shows as "Available for download"

Back