Maybe i should play Open Rails instead of Trainz .

- unknown assets ✔️
- faulty content ✔️
- missing dependencies ✔️

Even the payware content is broken .

I'm tired to fix all these things instead of playing the game .

=(

You don't say what version, but if you installed SP3 you need to install all the new updates for DLC and built-ins. For Platinum, you go through the Content Store to do that.

Once installed, run an EDR.

I understand you frustration. But don't lose heart. Its a hill worth climbing, if you're up for it.

Also, no route has, will, or will ever be so awesome that its worth putting yourself through a migraine for. And if the person who created that route did not take the time to make the discovery/repair process and easy as possible for you, then it just isn't worth playing.

Lastly, a route is only really good for the version it was made it, as well as the general time period it was made. Sometimes, its just a matter of being a little too late to experience what it was when it was made.

tl;dr - don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

TRS19 SP3 Build 111951

Uninstalled and reinstalled it a few minutes ago . Now downloading the DLC stuff .

May i ask someone to list the kuids of the built-in routes of the previous Trainz ( TS12 , TS10 , TS2009 ) that can be found on the DLS and are working with TRS19 ?

Yikes, if they came from that far back they may not work well, and probably look horrible by TRS19 standards. I don't know how far back these go but in Tane and still working in TRS19 includes Warwick to Wallangarra (I'm updating that and almost finished), Canadian Rockies (several versions), Lake Sebino, Hinton, Milwaukee - Avery Drexel, and quite a few more. I can't check (even spelling) as I'm testing a session. Others may have a few ideas.

TRS19 SP3 Build 111951

Uninstalled and reinstalled it a few minutes ago . Now downloading the DLC stuff .

May i ask someone to list the kuids of the built-in routes of the previous Trainz ( TS12 , TS10 , TS2009 ) that can be found on the DLS and are working with TRS19 ?

There are over 600,000 objects in the DLC. Listing everything that works or doesn't work would be life time job.

Here's the list of the builds:

https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Build_Numbers

Back