Naming and TRC broken?

emcnally

I have Platinum edition and have named 2 or three other objects the same name and I do not get a message stating that another asset is already named that. The items are TRC objects so they have to be unique. I cant seem to get newly emplaced TRC crossings to work. The ones I have installed before the update still work. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? I have been over my settings 3 or 4 times now and can't find anything wrong other than the triggers are not showing any of the group objects.

Assets can have the same name, like station name boards. Others must have their own name like triggers. You can use the same name followed by (a), (b), (c) etc for each identical name.

Yes I see that, but I am having problems with TRC crossings. After some further testing I have figured out that the stoppers now need to be attached to the track in order to work(or at least in the case of Platinum).

Yes I see that, but I am having problems with TRC crossings. After some further testing I have figured out that the stoppers now need to be attached to the track in order to work(or at least in the case of Platinum).
be careful assuming that. My invisible stoppers work perfect even if not connected to track, and I do that at many places on the route. It is some of the gated crossings the ones that refuse to work, not all. US mast with light and barriers work quite well. These TRC assets were working pretty well before SP3. Who is supposed to fix them? The creator, or N3V. After all something that works, and have problems after an "update", indicates that the "updater" should not render assets useless, and a fix is in order.

Back