Driver does not match driver setup

dynajet

I have a problem with my trains in drive mode. I have setup the drives for each train but when I start a drive session the driver of the train does not match the setup driver. When I assign a driver to a train I set it as an ai driver. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, dynajet

Hard to imagine as this shouldn't happen. For example if you set Alan as the first AI driver which must be the second train (you are first), once you drive the session Alan should still be driving the first AI train. Maybe a screen shot of how you have there orders and drivers set up might help.

Nope - OP is correct - there are frequently Driver image substitutes (even gender changes) in TRS19. Has been for quite a while...
Drivers named and saved for any AI consists given tasks to perform in Surveyor, Session Edit... mode - in a Saved Session - should and do persist, however.

Last edited:
Could it be possible that he's setting up the drivers in the route by switching to Driver by using the UDS then driving a saved separate session? I've seen disparities such as this when doing that and have since avoided using the UDS for anything except for testing assets such as ATLS crossing.

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I just return home.

I went back and deleted the two drivers in the setup and then added them back in. All seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Back