Thread: can somebody explain this?

Default can somebody explain this?

As a russian train downloader. I usually download trains or locomotives! But when i went to http://www.neoklai.org/ to look at the routes like crimea. They said that they steal assets.
    Is this called an IP ban?

Where does it say they steal anything? Looks like neoklai75's site to me and there is a lot of his animated people on the DLS although getting old but msgsapper has updated a lot of it.

Currently Malwarebytes Browser Guard is blocking it as "it may contain malware activity" probably OK and can override the block but it would pay to be cautious.

Site is working in Edge though however the routes page is giving a 404, maybe they are doing some work on the site.
    Malc

Site seems okay to Emissoft Anti-Malware. No warnings at all. However, Google translate pages doesn't seem to want to work.

Bill
    Name: Bill (USN, Retired) Into computers over 55 years
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (SP4)

I just visited http://www.neoklai.org/ and had no problems. Links work, Google translate works on all pages I tried. No malware or other problems detected on any pages I checked. Downloads also working without issue. I tried it with both Firefox and Chrome to see if that was a problem for me, but both browsers worked fine.
    --Ron