TRS 19 and amd reyzen

Checked the asset Flirt3, had a few wrong attachment points, and texture errors, repaired all

Nicolaas tested again and still no go on his new pc(with rtx3070), fine on his old pc(with rtx2070)
the same asset works fine in all versions of TRS19 here on my system(with GTX 1660 Ti)

Strange enough all my old gmax trains do fine on both his systems, yet the Blender made Flirt3 not
The only conclusion sofar is TRS19 and rtx 3070 is not(yet) a nice combo
asked him to send a bug report
greetings GM

Found my problem my laptop had a 300 refresh rate that causes the engine to fail if use 60 if xorks fine, also 144

All other games have no trouble with high regresh rate.

Found my problem my laptop had a 300 refresh rate that causes the engine to fail if use 60 if xorks fine, also 144

All other games have no trouble with high regresh rate.

That makes sense. G-sync and whatever it's called for AMD also causes problems as well such as really awful stuttering. Does locking the V-sync to 60hz in the Launcher settings work, or do you need to do it globally for the video card?

That makes sense. G-sync and whatever it's called for AMD also causes problems as well such as really awful stuttering. Does locking the V-sync to 60hz in the Launcher settings work, or do you need to do it globally for the video card?

Just in the launcher, and there is no stuttering just at 300 the trainz engine flips, other games or running fine. Portal soma and others are just running without problems on 300hz. Trainz eingine seems to work fine on 144hz to.

Well other routes ar now cerashing also, started afer a bios update, foud out if i disable rtx370 then it works but slow, it does not do a clean shutdown, it only happens when i activate the rtx370.
Damm, other games work fine, what is wrong with trs19 are going to see if tane does the same.

Latest drivers installed for amd and nvidia. So amd laptops are impossible to run trainz the right way ? Because my intel laptop doesn't have thz peoblem, it only has a rtx270.

Well other routes ar now cerashing also, started afer a bios update, foud out if i disable rtx370 then it works but slow, it does not do a clean shutdown, it only happens when i activate the rtx370.
Damm, other games work fine, what is wrong with trs19 are going to see if tane does the same.

Latest drivers installed for amd and nvidia. So amd laptops are impossible to run trainz the right way ? Because my intel laptop doesn't have thz peoblem, it only has a rtx270.

System BIOS or video card update?

I'm not sure it's the video card specifically. It could be a buss timing issue caused by the BIOS update. I've had this happen before many years ago. These timing things can affect one card but not the other not only between types, meaning AMD versus NVidia, but also within a single line of cards, meaning one RTX3010 versus another.

Thanx,

Think i found the problem, none of the settings included Armory Crate was good enough, i had to put it on manually and set it to manually, cpu and gpu.
And now it works. Why is it only trainz that has a problem with this, other games working fine.

Thanx,

Think i found the problem, none of the settings included Armory Crate was good enough, i had to put it on manually and set it to manually, cpu and gpu.
And now it works. Why is it only trainz that has a problem with this, other games working fine.

I don't know, but it could have to do with how the game "talks" to the hardware. It really, really uses the graphics harder than a lot of other games and programs so that might be the difference as well.

Back