backshops archive??

finch_the_small

hey, is there someone out there with a backshops archive of all their content? i really wanna see their stuff but their website is down rn :(

(please move if not in the correct catergory)

The files can't be downloaded, because its on a random database, some of the files weren't put on their, my point being, you can't download the FEF pack or Santa Fe 2900, anything made by USSC on their is packaged in 7z files, but the format on the downloads was damaged and i cant figure out how to extract the locos, so yeah, for now have fun going through every page of the dark web trying to find a place where its available.

But not all of them. There were more buildings and signs, and where are the steam locomotives? Wayback is hit or miss when it comes to downloading files. Sometimes the links are broken to the files. I tried downloading a Fishlipsatwork map because his site is gone but the link to the file doesn't work. He had files on an external site that were too big for the DLS, the ones on the DLS are cut down versions and there were some maps that were exclusive to his site. I guess if you didn't download the ones you wanted when they were available you're out of luck. Unless you can get a hold of him.

But not all of them. There were more buildings and signs, and where are the steam locomotives? Wayback is hit or miss when it comes to downloading files. Sometimes the links are broken to the files. I tried downloading a Fishlipsatwork map because his site is gone but the link to the file doesn't work. He had files on an external site that were too big for the DLS, the ones on the DLS are cut down versions and there were some maps that were exclusive to his site. I guess if you didn't download the ones you wanted when they were available you're out of luck. Unless you can get a hold of him.

I had a bunch of his maps backed up on DVDs but I need to do some disc surfing and digging to find the files.

Yes, it is hit or miss with the archives and files on Archive.org. I found out the hard way as well.

Back