Victrainz is down

SAR621

G’day all,
I’ve noticed for the past few months the Victrainz forums have been down, I’d have to assume with the limited amount of activity it won’t be coming back?
if anyone who is actually involved with Victrainz could shed some light on this, that would be great.
Thanks, SAR621.

Hi All
Unfortunately there has been an issue with the hosting of the VicTrainz forums, and they are currently down. Unfortunately myself and the other admin have not had time to investigate this, however I am hoping to look into this once I have a little more time. It may involve moving the forums to my hosting, which will also involve transferring the domain to my hosting, which may also take a little time. I am hoping to bring the VicTrainz forums back though :)

Regards
Zec

Hi All
Unfortunately there has been an issue with the hosting of the VicTrainz forums, and they are currently down. Unfortunately myself and the other admin have not had time to investigate this, however I am hoping to look into this once I have a little more time. It may involve moving the forums to my hosting, which will also involve transferring the domain to my hosting, which may also take a little time. I am hoping to bring the VicTrainz forums back though :)

Regards
Zec

Any updates on this situation yet?

Back