Movement, smoke and things happening in surveyor mode as well as driver mode

gch

I had a bit of a health problem last year and the major dilemna I have now is memory issues. I can't retain things I have done in the past so I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

I have understood that it is now possible to sort of use surveyor and driver in a linked way so that you can see effects such as smoke and fire in surveyor as well as driver mode. I've never seen that and have been just to embarrased to ask for help. Yesterday I was able to see this happening and then it stopped and I was back to no movement in Surveyor. There is obviously a software switch or a process I have to go through to make it worfk.

Please help me on this and reassure me that I am not going bonkers. (Please God I am not)

Many thanks.

Graham,

Shefford

TRS19 in Surveyor you can turn animations smoke etc on and off by using the Pause option under the spanner menu, P only works in Driver.

Malc,

Thankyou so much for that. I guessed that I had inadvertantly touched a switch and I obviously did.

The next thing is to find out what other little switches there are. Any ideas about where I might find them?? or what they might do

##GRAHAM

Back