Play sound effect, guard sound, guard whistle

How we can use play sound rule in trainz Android

So, guys I am a rail fain from India and my name is kartik and I also love this game "trainz simulator Android" So my question to you guy's please tell me that how we can use play sound means how to add own guard whistle not default.wav of all aboard in trainz , please answer step by step and Can I use this rule by signal effect means when signal has to be changed red to green then guard play whistle and please don't tell that download this rule from download station because download station is not working properly means download station is not downloading the files. So, please give me a working link of mediafire, google Drive and etc or give a file if it's possible and Please also tell about play sound rule, how play sound work and by which rule like "we can use message popup rule by trigger, industry...... And etc. My english is poor so you guys want to know that what I asking in this thread. Sorry for this and for this what can I do because is I want to know that how it work.

Last edited:
First: Look at the icon at right of your name. It says you have only Android. Is that your version? You should use something as T:ANE or TRS19, these are not so expensive Don't know about Android. In a standard Trainz, I have kuid 2:56603:100062:1. It is available at DLS and possibly somewhere else. It is a Guards Whistle, and it works pretty nice, but is a command, not something you can kick a key and play it. As it is in my World, each train at a station, control by AI has it, plays the whistle, horn and departs. Sorry I can't be of more help.

You shouldn't post your email address in an open forum unless you really want your inbox to be filled up with spam.

You are in the wrong section of the forum. N3V has one called Trainz Android. People using this OS are the ones you should be contacting. Here we mostly use the full version of the simulator and at least me, know nothing of the Android version and capabilities. DLS should be also available for Android. If you managed to get here, you should be able to access the Android section too.

I also have Trainz Android, it's more like Trainz 2009 than TS12. As far as I know there has not been any update to the Trainz Android program.

The only downloads availabe are routes any sessions. These are available from main menu > extra content. There is no option to download extra assets like buildings, locos, trees and rules/commands like the one you are looking for.

If you do have a PC version of Trainz like TS12 (which doesn't run on Android) it would be a good idea to register that version so we can see it in your trainz timeline.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Back