What are the buying options of 2019?

OldGI

I'm on a Mac. I CAN upgrade to to 2019.

Will the option be available to get SP2 be available? I'm not going to head down and download this thing.

I have several grand wrapped up in photo equipment Apple says they no longer support. I'm not changing what works for me. I'm good with A New Era. Runs good on my system. I like Trainz, I'm just not going to buy new equipment for a game and have to bend between the two.

Apple did me wrong. Out of N3V hands. I'm not buying anything when I have to juggle what works and doesn't. I'm not buying a $15 train game and upgrade a few grand of equipment I'm using to start a business.

This is getting dumb. Rant off.

Could you post your system specs so others can advise - I don't have a Mac so I could not help.

TRS19 SP2 is not likely to be available now. It's SP3 and er, I'd think about that. See what others have to say but if you read the forums... Well a clean install may be fine, but if you have a lot of addons, that's another matter. Caution is all I'll say.

What is your Mac and operating system version? SP3 requires Big Sur. I’m not sure if SP2 is generally available, however there was a link to it in the newsletter.

I see TANE available currently for $7.99

Last edited:
TRS2019 SP3 is a much better choice than SP2. It has better CPU utilisation and gives much improved frame rates. SP3 had a bug become apparent soon after launch regarding reversed facing locomotives in portals, which was not picked up by beta testers and is related to the TNIphysics dll file. A pretty specific problem which will soon be patched. Improved CPU utilisation has also reduced micro stutters and audio chop greatly. Considering TRS19 now out performs TANE on the same hardware it's hard not to recommend it. Graeme

What is your Mac and operating system version? SP3 requires Big Sur. I’m not sure if SP2 is generally available, however there was a link to it in the newsletter.

I see TANE available currently for $7.99

I have TANE installed. According to Zec, my account is good, it seems it's not showing in my timeline. I'm on my phone, I don't have internet at home and can't tether. I can't see timelines for anyone for some reason.

I'm on El Capitan still. I heard Apple broke 32 bit support in later versions. I use an old Olympus E3 as my primary camera. Proprietary software for it is 32 bit. If I upgrade my OS for Trainz SP3, it renders my camera useless.

I really want Trainz 2019, so I'm in a hard spot. The camera is more important.

I'll put in another ticker about why TANE is showing in my timeline. Zec did me right getting my DLS access straight.

Back