Gravel (xvg) no-load

Ghost42

Can anyone help with this:
I have a consist of 20 'xvg-20-480' hoppers, I can assign 'gravel (xvg)' to one car but it will not copy to the others.
If I try to do them individually the item 'gravel (xvg)' has disappeared from the list of commodities.
Strange as I have another consist in working order.
TRS19 SP3

There maybe something wrong with the gravel commodity causing it to be removed from the list. (Just thinking off the top of my head).

Can anyone help with this:
I have a consist of 20 'xvg-20-480' hoppers, I can assign 'gravel (xvg)' to one car but it will not copy to the others.
If I try to do them individually the item 'gravel (xvg)' has disappeared from the list of commodities.
Strange as I have another consist in working order.
TRS19 SP3

I've had this happen. For me it actually does the copy but it does not refresh the cars list. That's why the commodity disappeared, because it's already there. I hit save route, exit surveyor, then go back into editing and it will usually be there correctly.

If screen refresh is the problem, try simply withdrawing the camera well up and away from the scene, then zoom back down to it. I often do that after changing environment settings to speed up the display of snow or seasonal textures. It avoids the need to save, exit and re-load the layout.

Thanks both, you are correct, on resume it was corrected.
I found a way around it previously by saving the working consist and copying. not needed now! :)

A note to Christopher824: I now have a brick wall saying 'Hello World' to me. :)
Trainzscript is far removed from Python!

Last edited:
If it is any consolation, this copy load problem has existed since the copy button first appeared. As others have pointed out, clicking the Copy button will correctly copy the loaded commodity to all the other similar wagons in the consist but those wagons will not show the change until you individually open and close each of their properties windows twice

Back