No True Wagon Sound

splou

Hi all, it sounds to me what everyone is saying is that there is NO true wagon sounds for Trainz 19, is that true?. I purchased it about a month ago have not played it very much but when i do I clearly dont here hardly any wagon sounds at all. I feel kind of silly in asking this, but i just need to know if I am doing something wrong? thx everyone and keep safe........Louis

hi splou,
there are not really wagon sounds, but there are bogey sounds
open Content manager and search for "bogey sound"
The list that shows now, for each your can right click and select "List dependants"
this shows on which bogey that sound is used.
if you have a wagon that you want sound added, open 1 of the examples, to see how its done as example.
not as simple as choose the sound for a loco, but it can be done
greetings GM

hi splou,
there are not really wagon sounds, but there are bogey sounds
open Content manager and search for "bogey sound"
The list that shows now, for each your can right click and select "List dependants"
this shows on which bogey that sound is used.
if you have a wagon that you want sound added, open 1 of the examples, to see how its done as example.
not as simple as choose the sound for a loco, but it can be done
greetings GM
Thank you GM

still no sound

Thank you GM
Hey GM, I did what u said and submited the assets and deleted obsolete ones and i still dont have any sounds from frieght cars, i even downloaded the bogey sounds from jointedrail but no luck. Help please. I just hear that annoying default sound. Should I just reinstall?

Last edited:
This is an example from the config of a built-in bogie <kuid:404575:100453> DB BR 628 Drehgestell 2
the sound that is linked is also built-in <kuid2:203201:41003:1> Bogeysound 4achsig

So add a section in the config of the bogey (not the wagon)

track-sound
{
{
track-sound <kuid2:203201:41003:1>
priority 0
bogey <kuid:404575:100453>
}
}

never said it is easy
hope it works there
greetings GM

Back