Generic Farm Route

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello!
I am working on a small generic farm route based on no railroad, I'm using Western Pacific for the time being. Its currently WIP, but I might release a beta for downloading.
Screenshot-2021-04-16-150952.jpg

Screenshot-2021-04-19-143945.jpg

Enjoy! Tips about making routes are appreciated :)

The track is just lying on the terrain like a rug and a Christmas train. Build it up, add ditches, change the groundcover, etc.

You're just a beginner unlike me, so take the advice the others said here and be sure to take your time making this route. It may not be a hyper-realistic masterpiece, but just do the very best you can and learn by looking at other people's routes as well.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube about route building in Trainz. Approach Medium has one of the best channels but there are plenty more.

I'm trying to be nice but this thread doesn't belong in this forum. This is a forum for announcing new releases of freeware content. Please ask the mods to move this thread to either the surveyor forum if what you want is help with route building.

William

@wreeder

I agree about not belonging in this forum. More and more, it fills with projects that are nowhere near completion. If it is not uploaded, it's not freeware:)

Back