Florida Rail Road Museum Model Railroad CDE

Christopher824

CDETrainz.com
This is an invite for anyone wanting to preview and beta test new route going to be released soon. The beta test will be done on the Trainz Content Creation Portal or TCCP - Signup or Login Here

Florida Rail Road Museum Model Railroad by CDETrainz.com

This route is built with TRS19 SP3 in anticipation of a possible upcoming TMR2. You must have this version or higher.

The real model is located at the Florida Rail Road Museum (FRRM) in Parrish Florida USA. It is built inside UP #5642. Built in 1954 for Union Pacific by American Car & Foundry, the car was sold to a private collector in 1999. In 2010, the FRRM acquired it, and in 2015, reintroduced it as UP5642 Florida Railroad Museum - Model Railroad Division.

The original is built in G scale and runs O scale trains. This re-creation utilizes the space with a HO scale in the same space and formatted for Trainz, which allows for additional scenery to be refitted into the space. The map is 4 x 1 baseboards with multiple industries like Tropicana, lumber industries, passenger stations and the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks again for following CDETrainz.com

Back