M: Speed tree problems

kcwright_rm

Cumberland & Eastern RRTC
So, i got permission to update some older TRS10/12 routes and they use those older M: shrubs, gress, and trees. they are extremely faulty and i dont know where to start on this one. Here are the errors for <kuid2:72938:43311:1>. If anyone could try and guide me on what to do here, that would be amazing. Thanks!
unknown.png

-Kmaster

TRS10/12 SpeedTrees (v1.0) are no longer supported. You have to update to SpeedTrees (v2.0). This is not N3Vs doing but the company that created and licences the SpeedTrees system. They no longer support or licence v1.0 SpeedTrees for use.

Last edited:
Shoot, alright i'll try putting these routes in older games and replacing trees in them, thanks for the info

Could always replace them with other unrelated assets and then replace those in T:ANE with post-TS12 trees, depending on if the ones you plan to use work in 12 or not

Could always replace them with other unrelated assets and then replace those in T:ANE with post-TS12 trees, depending on if the ones you plan to use work in 12 or not

It's easier. RMM made some TS12 compatible Speed Trees that get obsoleted when brought into TANE or TRS19. Find either trees that are the same or close and you're done. I did that with a number of routes I dragged along from TS2010 and TS12 into TANE. Now these routes work fine in TRS19.

Back